Finance Application Project Coordinator
Mniej niż tydzień
DEMANT OPERATIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Jacka Malczewskiego 26, Szczecin
Odległość od domu zobaczysz w aplikacji.Uzyskaj
Praca w pełnym wymiarze godzin
Umowa o pracę
In our location in Szczecin, hosted by our Shared Services organisation, Finance Processes and Projects is looking for a Finance Application Project Coordinator with a special interest in travel and expense (T&E) and invoice processing, or a finance processes specialist with and interest in IT applications, to support the roll out of our T&E systems as well as standardised invoice processing application with Purchase order module.
To strengthen this effort, we are looking for an employee to work closely with both the ERP team in Poland, as well as the technical team, located in our IT organisation in Szczecin. Your responsibility will be to drive this change, and to ensure a dedicated effort in project managing the due diligence prior to any roll out.
Due to the projects running in different countries and international character of the team some travelling will be needed, approximately 30-50 days a year.
Working with us you will receive:
- full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;
- flexible working hours
- possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- various trainings and development program;
- possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis (courses offered);
- international business trips;
- relocation package;
- discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);
- various discounts (catering, cultural and art, discounts for cinema tickets, Netflix, books or e-books etc.);
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card,etc.);
- Scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and work-life balance.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Designing, testing and implementing improvements to existing processes.
- Organizing and providing training for finance users all over the world.
- Project management of implementation projects of Concur and Basware.
- Properly managing relationship with stakeholders.
- Close collaboration with IT to achieve project goals.
- Updating and maintaining finance documentation.
It would be great if you:
- Have very good English skills (written and spoken),
- Have experience with international project and change management - preferably new implementations,
- Have very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Are an experienced in finance processes regarding T&E, invoice processing and PO,
- Have a degree in finance, accounting, or IT,
- Are an experience user of SAP Concur and invoice processing systems (Basware, Ariba, Coupa), specifically purchase order,
- Are an experienced user of MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint),
- Are experienced in working in an international environment or shared service structures.
Lub wypróbuj aplikację mobilną
Zobaczysz oferty w Twojej okolicy i zawsze będziesz mieć wszystkie odpowiedzi pod ręką
Z aplikacją Praca za Rogiem masz największą szansę na znalezienie pracy, takiej jaką Ty chcesz. To Ty decydujesz jak daleko od miejsca zamieszkania chcesz pracować i ile chcesz zarabiać. Mamy oferty z całej Polski, sprawdź na przykład w Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok, Kielce, Lublin, Bielsko-Biała, Wrocław, Bydgoszcz, Nowy Sącz, Poznań, Radom, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Częstochowa, Kalisz i wielu innych.